Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Finally Here!



I pre-ordered my copy of Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins and it arrived today while I was setting up my classroom! I haven't been this excited about a book coming out since Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! If it's as good as I hope, I should be done with it soon and will write a review. Until then, hope you are getting your copies. Happy reading!

If you're interested in meeting Suzanne Collins, she will be signing books in Braintree this coming Monday.

Borders Book Store:Special Event
Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)

Monday, August 30, 2010 • 7:00 PM
>>Borders – Braintree
255 Grossman Drive | Braintree, MA | 781.356.5111

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved Mockingjay.
    The story is excellent and for the first time the story does not focus on lover stuff. It moves from training, to the rebellion, to the Capitol. At the end came a surprising twist that left many questions in my mind. Anybody who has not read The Hunger Games series should go out and do so now.
    CRH

    ReplyDelete